Friend, Fashion, Photoshoot, and Intramuros

A New Friend

     Kevin Jeffrey Dorongon called me up a few weeks ago for a favor -- if I can publish photos from a shoot which he directed. Of course I said yes. Kev is a new friend and I say that my blogs will always have space for friends who are both nice and talented. ☺


No, that's not Kevin. LOL! That's Jho Ann Sotelo, one of the models for this
Classic-Gothic inspired photoshoot. Scroll down for more of the photos...

Fashion Concept

     Kev's tag line for his shoot was "Lost in Manila." When he was telling me about the concept, I imagined movement, outdoors and street style fashion. When I finally saw the output a few days ago, it was not what I expected but I was impressed nonetheless. The photos look great and the classic-gothic inspired theme in an old setting like Intramuros presented quite a statement. Kev further explained that he took inspiration from the Secret Garden ad of Dior in Versailles with intent to promote the rich history and heritage of Manila. Looking at the photos, I can say that Kev's work is a reflection of good taste and potential.

The Photoshoot

     Here are several of my personal picks from the shoot (click the image to view a larger version):









Intramuros 

     Kev's team was granted permission to hold the shoot inside Intramuros but due to some complication on the schedule that day, they ended up having limited access to the place.  Despite the limitations, they were able to pull through successfully.

     Intramuros, also known as the Walled City of Manila, was the seat of Spanish Government during the Spanish colonial period[1] and showcases some of the remarkable historical sites and structures in the country.  Being the core of Manila, abundant both in history and culture, Intramuros is indeed the perfect place to be "lost" in. I think Kev and his models definitely got "Lost in Manila."




     Thank you Kev for sharing your photos with me and my readers.  And thank you readers for dropping by.  If you have something to say, talk to me on the comments' section below. See you all on the next post!

        For more of the photos on this shoot, visit this article on The Pinoy Wanderer.

Credits
Directed by:               Kevin Jeffrey Dorongon
~k.dorongon@yahoo.com         
First Assistant: Cara Aglipay
Wardrobe: Ruby Tuesday Ubales
~facebook.com/rubytuesdayubales
Make-Up: Bhabie Mingi
~facebook.com/bhabiekriz
Models: Vanessa Rose Dominguez
~facebook.com/vanidominguez 

Jho Ann Sotelo
~facebook.com/zsuchiia29

Khaled Moradi
~facebook.com/moradi.xavi

Roxanne Jean Ricohermoso
~facebook.com/anne.hermoso1

Yana Torres
~facebook.com/torresariane

Jadee Dafielmoto
~facebook.com/jadee.dafielmotoii
Assistants: Wilfred Arrobang

Freddie Malinao
*Images on this post are all courtesy of Kevin Dorongon and may not be used without permission.
*[1] - Taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intramuros
tags: photoshoot in Intramuros, photo shoot in Fort Santiago, entrance to Fort Santiago, Kevin Jeffrey Dorongon, Kevin Dorongon Photography, classic-gothic fashion in Manila, classy-gothic photography

14 comments:

Icah Banjarmasin said...

Wow beautiful women..lol.

Unknown said...

this looked like an awesome shoot..love the photos

Xian said...

Awesome!
I know the girl model, Roxanne :)
heehee~ Very nice pictures!!!

-xiandesu.tumblr.com

Hariyanto Wijoyo said...

hi my friend, how are you...,
i'm glad can visit here again...
greeting from Makassar - Indonesia :-)

Unknown said...

nice i am from indonesia

Balut said...

kala ko ikaw ang model he he :P

Thirdy Lopez said...

Micheal ah...

Nakakalimot sa visitors...
:(

Wisata Purbalingga said...

Nice Pict

https://gualawa1.blogspot.com

chidimma said...

Love the photos!




Visit http://www.unn.edu.ng

Unknown said...

my name denny aby, do I can change over link with you, I request.
my url http://dennyaby321.blogspot.com/

Hariyanto Wijoyo said...

i'm here again :-)

Note said...

nice article.... visit back :)

Unknown said...

nice poto. i like it

Unknown said...

nice poto. i like it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...