A Few Of My New Favorite Things

For lack of anything to write, I am writing this post. LOL!


     Anyway, let me introduce you guys to my new favorite pair of pants. It’s an H&M skinny jeans that my brother bought from an H&M store in Seattle. Goes well with cotton tees and formal shirts but still looking very casual.


H&M pants, $29.95


A few things when wearing skinny jeans:

  • Though you can freely express yourself when it comes to clothes, make sure that your current physique will support your choice of garments. Skinny jeans won’t do well if you’re overweight or have a bulging belly. 
  • Like what they say: “Don’t wear skinny jeans if you don’t have skinny genes.” 
  • Just make sure that you look good and you feel good wearing your skinny jeans.

     I noticed that I usually favor new stuff over old ones, and whenever I have new clothes that I think looks good on me, I wear them almost all the time -- until they get old and faded. Pfftt! Anyway, what are my new favorites this month? Let me see…



-- This white sneakers from Armani Jeans (from Nordstrom in Seattle).

Armani Jeans sneakers, $120.00




-- This white shirt from Billabong (Billabong Store in St. Thomas Blvd, Virgin Islands).

Billabong Recycler Series Shirt $29.99



-- This black shirt from Quiksilver (Quiksilver Store in Seattle).

Quiksilver Shirt $25



-- This Bluetooth speakers which my brother bought from Ross in Seattle. Plays perfectly for 4 to 5 hours, real crisp and smooth sound, and quite affordable at $35 (after taxes). Of course I’ll buy the better brand next time -- for now, Titan will do.

Titan Speakers, $30



-- And! My long wavy hair. LOL!

Selfie? Darn.


     Here a few more of my pictures wearing my favorites this month, and quite possibly, they’ll be my favorites till the end of the year until they all wear out. Phew!

Photo courtesy of Ceejay. Nice meeting you Ceejay and Izel!


Photo courtesy of Jejelaine. Nice to see you again Jejelaine and Mark! 
Thank you for the ice cream cake, key chain and Toblerone. ☺

I'm supposed to post a different photo but I accidentally deleted them while
being transferred from the cam's memory card. Darn, darny darn.

     Wear anything you like, price tag does not matter. I know some people who have all the designer brands yet they don't look any better. I've put the prices on the photos so you'll know that my clothes aren't expensive at all YET I feel awesome wearing them. They are, despite the cost, some of my favorites at the moment. How about you, what are your favorites this time of year?

     See you on my next post, hopefully. Pfft. Do come back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...