More of ME

       Hello again folks!

     I'm so grateful to the nice people who've viewed my blog.  SPECIAL THANK YOU to those who were nicer enough to leave their comments.  This blog is just starting and it needs all the support it can get.  Comments, suggestions, criticisms, and of course praises, ALL are welcome.  (Yeah, praises are needed too to motivate,☺).  As you know, this blog will not be entirely about me -- this blog site will be about the people who are assertive enough to show the world their sense of style.

     (By the way, just click on the pictures to view them in their original sizes).


    I will post some more pictures of myself because I was told by a good friend that I need to encourage participation.  Heck, I'm just a normal guy.  I put clothes on maybe to impress -- but more importantly, i put them on because I appreciate myself better if I look great in them.  And they are quite functional as well.  (Thankfully, there are people who appreciate me for who I am, despite and in-spite of what clothes I have on).


     I live in a tropical country and more often than not, it's too hot to go around.  During summer, I prefer to wear shorts, some comfy white cotton Tees and slippers.  Sunglasses too is an important accessory.  As simple as that.  And if I'm going out at night and it's not too formal, I still wear shorts.  -- I just wear some nicer shirt and change the color a bit.


     There's no way I wear shades inside any building but sometimes I do...  so I can privately watch the people around me. ☻


     And I definitely like caps... this one is my favorite.

     I'm sure you've noticed. ☺

     That's all for now...

     As always, I'll be expecting your emails.  Do send me your pictures and let's show the world how you look today.  Thanks for reading!
tags: Show Me Your Look Today blog

10 comments:

NayaWockeeZ said...

Kyaaaa!!!!! *nose bleed*
ur so AWESOME!!!

I really like ur fashion style when u used shorts like that.. looked so kind like ur nick twitter.. ^^ whoa.. u like cap?? I'm agree with u, I love ur cap^^


*encourage encourage!!! (in japanese said like this.. ENKORU!! ENKORU!! when They need their idol more to sing.. ^^


I'm always wait for ur stories^^

Jason Tan said...

i really like your white armani shirt...

cool shirt.

Anonymous said...

It seems your updated on fashion styles, I like the way you look. I might me outdated on some of it,but maybe i will still have the courage to posts some comments,right?(For me)Firstly,women really looked on men on their physical aspects.(you have it,Boi,LOL)Secondly,the attitude & education (i know your intelligent),lastly your a manly man (rolled into 1),that's why, maybe you called yourself, "mykindofguy".

WenYi said...

Hi, just dropping by and i read the part whereby u mentioned the need for comments to motivate u. SO here i am to pass some moral support :)

U've got a great blog here and I hope u'll continue writing:) and i do agree with anonymous above:

"Firstly,women really looked on men on their physical aspects.(you have it,Boi,LOL)"
haha~ that's really true! so keep it up! *cheers*

biegurl said...

can i copy your pic..for my collection??? please... (broken english)......i'm not kidding okay!!!

Anonymous said...

in my opinion, you look more handsome with just wearing a t-shirt and shorts ... and if you seem more adorable wearing a red and white ...

rdsean said...

nice website.. cool layout too... regards..

Kirby said...

You're one of the coolest persons I've ever known in my entire life.

chino said...

love the short shorts. hihihihi

fbalgos said...

I like caps too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...