My BICOL VACATION

     This is an updated version of the old post:  I'm Going on VACATION!

     To my fellow bloggers, friends and supporters (ahurm -- clears throat) thank you guys for your continued support and patronage.  My two blogs  Show Me Your Look Today and The Pinoy Wanderer are nothing without YOU.  Even while I'm away on vacation from January 4 to January 18, some of you folks still kept my blogs alive.  I sincerely thank you, and please know that I am deeply grateful.

     I'm updating this post because tweet random, well, randomly tweets my old posts and it's kinda hard to explain to my twitter followers that I'm already back from my vacation specially with this post's old title.  Haha!

     As I've said on the previous version of this article, I took a two-week break from blogging to spend time with my family in the province.  My flight for Legazpi City was last January 4 at 6AM, and talking about that flight -- ehrrrr -- we missed it.  I knowww, right?  So then we had to take the next flight (which was two hours later) and naturally, spent extra bucks for our new set of tickets.  

At this point, none of us were aware that the last call for our flight
have been made several minutes ago.  Pffttt!

     Just what did we do to while away the two hours of waiting?  Well, we had fun talking and waiting for one another to get pissed because we missed our flight and! we made tons of photos like these: 

Yep, we were practicing how to smile properly for the camera...
We can't seem to get it right -- looks fake every time.  Nyahaha!
So, we tried a different approach.  Yeah -- it's sad we missed our flight. ☺

     I was supposed to be home for the holidays but got caught in a series of unprecedented circumstances including unavailability of trips going to my province and so, got stucked in Manila during Christmas and the New Year.  Anyway, while I was in Bicol, I really did not do much.  I just enjoyed the company of my family, played with my dogs, seen some old friends, breathed fresh air, and ate delicious home-made Bicolano dishes.  Yeah, not much, really -- just gained a few pounds, LOL!

The majestic Mayon Volcano as seen from Embarcadero in Legazpi, Albay.
     The original post left you with this picture of the famous Mayon Volcano (and my sexy back, ahurmm!) which I took last 2010 during my vacation.  I did not erase this post but instead just edited the content a bit because some of you guys already left comments.

     The next time you plan your holiday getaway or vacation, try considering visiting some of the interesting places in Bicol.  God bless everybody and thanks again for visiting my blogs! 

16 comments:

Admin said...

Wow! You're going to vacation? Take care Nong and enjoy!

Ban Terbaik di Indonesia GT Radial said...

o, i see,, have a good vacation bro

CORA DUKE'S SNAPSHOT'S said...

Enjoy your Vacation :-)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy ur bakasyon, Myke! Happy new year! :)

Sam D. said...

hey myke! are you from bicol also? or am i just confuse!? anyway, have fun on your vacation with your family and don't forget my pasalubong lol! at ito rin ang suffort sabi mo eh hahahaha!

Vin said...

oh my gosh! Myke! You're from "bicol" that volcano looked familiar, so showed it to my mom and she said that's where she's from LMAO! oh wow! small world... have great and safe vacation.

:D

JC said...

Enjoy your vacation! I just got off a much needed vacation. I am already craving another one.

Sam D. said...

dropping by here Myke! I bet you're still enjoying the sun and beauty of Bicol. Here's my suffort sabi mo eh! hahaha

sri wijayanti said...

just enjoy ur vacation, dude! :D
we're gonna miss u..
:)

Charmagne Ramos said...

Please join my blog giveaway here http://charmagneantonetteramos.blogspot.com/2012/01/bubbles-x-charmagne-ramos-blog-giveaway.html Thank you.

Unknown said...

wooow.. i hope i can travel soon too... together with my boy and wifey.. sana kaya nun..:)

http://www.ronsilvoza.com/who-says-wangwang-cant-sing/

Anonymous said...

Ih hope you have an enjoyable holiday in your home province. Of course I will always support you. You're a good friend Myke. I am so happy to know a nice person like you. I wish you peace and serenity. This is the basis of all human on God's earth. God bless you brother. Big hugs from Pim and Joey

Michael said...

@Joey und Pim - Thank you so much for the kind words. God bless you too brother.

Thank you guys for visiting my blog even while I'm away on vacation. But now, as you can see -- I'm back! Yahoo! ☺

Spiky said...

musta lamang pagbakasyon sa sadiring banua?

yes, im also a bicolano..i guess we're both albayanos based on your post.

rizki_ris said...

Wow It's so good vacation
But common guys visit Indonesia
It's so beautiful country, You can find Bali in Indonesia. All foreign tourist say that Bali is world paradise. ^^

Michael said...

@Spiky - It's always great to spend time with family. Btw, I really am from Sorsogon but I frequent Legazpi because of school. ☺

@rizki_ris - Thanks and hope to visit Bali someday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...