Hannah's Birthday

     I share an apartment with my bro Jeb and our little sister Hannah.... We all work far from home so we needed a place that's both comfortable and convenient for all of us. We are young professionals so as much as possible, we need to be smart asses about our expenses.

     We hang out if we have spare time or if our days off work are the same. We go watch movies that people are recently raving about, or have our favorite fraps (mine's java chips) at Starbucks or  indulge ourselves in those yummy pizza and pasta at Yellow Cab or Sbarro -- pizza time would be my favorite activity.

     We went out last week and watched Eclipse, it was also Hannah's birthday movie treat... It's been something we've been meaning to do and it was long overdue.  (Did i just rhyme on that last line? ☺)

     I did not enjoy the movie much... but i tried really hard to like it!

     Anyway, here are some pictures taken that day...


She's trying to decide which team she'll side on...


Aha! I think she's finally chosen who it's gonna be.  LOL


We're just making fun of the posters behind us...


We actually had more fun taking pictures, than watching Eclipse... LOL!

Belated Happy Birthday Hannah...
This blog entry is for you! 


6 comments:

NayaWockeeZ said...

Happy belated day Hannah ^^ wish u all all the best... ^^

Btw, I'm taked pic with Eclipse poster too... :P
u like take a pic on the road?? ME TOO!!!
u can see it in my blog^^

wohaa!! ur not enjoyed the movie?? I REALLY ENJOYED AND LOVED the movie..
(Honestly , I was infatuated with the man in that movie..LOL)

Ms.ChineseDoll said...

hi Naya! thanks! ;) yeah, somehow I enjoyed the movie, I love jacob though! hihi ;) he is such a dropdeadgorgeous guy right? awwww.. LOL ;P

wow, good to know we have something in common, I realy really love taking pictures of myself-- not just on the road but EVERYWHERE! ha ha. You can send your pics by the way to Michael so he can post it here, would you like that? ;) thanks again. tc! XD

@michael: thanks for featuring me in this blog
entry. appreciate it. supperrrrrrrr. can't wait to see more of my pics here. "MORE MORE MORE!!" ha ha ha. lovin' your blog, definitely because i'm part of it. harhar ;P

NayaWockeeZ said...

Oh hello Hannah... u replayed me... *cry*
nice to meet you... we're julybaby huh? Mine July too ^^

Yeahh,, I had sent my pic to Myke ^^ ahaha your welcome... ^^

jee said...

hannah baby is a cool girl and beautiful. she makes most of the men in the floor turn around to look at her as far as the eyes could see. that makes her a head turner. go girl!

ps.
pls extend my regards to your kuya, ok?

Vania Moreira said...

I agree with you, I didn’t like Eclipse at all! I loved Twilight and New Moon, but this one…I hope that the last one be better!

Anne Louise said...

I watched the 1st and 2nd but not the 3rd movie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...