Jeb's Birthday

     My brother Jeb celebrated his birthday a week ago and we thought it would be a good idea to pig out on the eat all you can buffet at Dad's.  Afterwards, we agreed it would be awesome to either go bowling or watch a movie.  We were full and we'd like to sit down so we opted for the movie instead.

     We had a hard time choosing between Toy Story and Inception.  We kinda liked Sorcerer's Apprentice too.  In the end, we watched Karate Kid since nobody wanted to give up his/her choice.  We were hungry again after the brain draining discussion about which movie to watch -- so we indulged ourselves with coke floats and fries.  LOL!  We just agreed to have a movie marathon on the next free weekend...  And we're gonna watch all three of them and maybe some more... whew!

     Here are some shots taken at the mall and inside the movie house...


     That's me. I like wearing comfy shorts and some nice shirt...  I'm actually just wearing slippers that day. Please don't mind the goatee, I shave once a week and let it grow evenly on my face on areas where I want them... except that week, i got so busy that I hadn't had the time to take care of stuff...


Whoopsy, you caught me sipping on that giant coke float... ☺


That's Jeb.  I think the camera flash took him by surprise, LOL!


That's me and Hannah...


That's Jeb and Hannah... After the movie, we decided to hang out for a while.


Jeb checked out some shirts from his favorite shops...


Hannah checked out some watches.  We just tagged along. ☻

     Remember guys, wear your attitude too.  And you should be comfortable with what you've put on for the day.  You don't wanna feel like going home in the middle of it all when you've suddenly realized you've got it all wrong.  Have fun!

Belated Happy Birthday Jeb...
This blog entry is for you!

Follow Jeb on twitter

     Send me your gorgeous and awesome pics and tell me a little something about your style.

E-mail addy is:     yourlook2day@yahoo.com
Twitter is:            @yourkindofguy

4 comments:

NayaWockeeZ said...

first...
Happy Belated day JC... ^^
wish u all all the best ^^

wanna movie marathon on next week?? what a CWAZZLE [*Crazy* I got this word from Chris Gatdula from Jabbawockeez ^^] Idea....
that's so FUN!! I want do it that too but, My friends always busy :(( If I'm hangout, only watched one movie... But it's made me FUN too ^^


"Remember guys, wear your attitude too. And you should be comfortable with what you've put on for the day. You don't wanna feel like going home in the middle of it all when you've suddenly realized you've got it all wrong. Have fun! " #quoteoftheday

Wohaa.. ur blog really inspired me Myke.. Big Thank You!!!

Michael said...

hello there myke, just want to say thanks for the feature, and congratulations for this wonderful blog, im really impressed. I know how much time and sleepless night you spent just to put up all this and your doing just great. keep it up, looking forward for more entries and see new faces.

@NayaWockeeZ- thanks and good seeing you here...

Anonymous said...

hey ... who is? friends? sister? or scandal? hehe ... have fun on Sunday .

yoetama said...

nice moment,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...