More of Marie, the CHIC girl

     Do you remember this girl?  Show Me Your Look Today featured her a year ago when this blog was just starting.  And now -- she's back!


     Yesterday, despite everyone's busy schedule, we had the chance to catch up on things.


     After her business with POEA, Marie went to visit her dentist in Makati before seeing us.  We arranged to meet somewhere in the middle, so we waited for her at Starbucks in Shangrila Mall, Edsa.  Jeb was already at the mall when I arrived (he got off from work at 2pm) while Hannah was still having lunch when I left the apartment.  Hannah followed an hour later after Marie arrived.


     My usual is green tea cream but Jeb said he wanted to try it so I had choco cream instead while Marie had mocha frap.  We got cakes and some toast coz we were a bit hungry but don't really wanted to eat.

      So...  let's see what's up with Marie.

     She left the Philippines to work in China as a marketing manager.  Her company is responsible for executing their client's designs as well as sourcing materials (fabrics etc) needed for executing the designs.  They ship mainly to Australia, Japan, Europe, KSA and the Gulf market.  Their major clients are Pacific Brands, Carrefour (Europe and Asia), Hirakee, Walter Mart and Target.

     Let's check out some of her photos!

     Here she is on official business during the 108th Canton Fair  in Guangzhou, China.




     On a leisure trip when she visited Macau...

This picture makes me miss my phone.  It was stolen after I got back from
my 3-month vacation in Macau along with my tons and tons of Macau memories.

When she celebrated Chinese New Year in Hong Kong with some of her friends...




And some of her funny photos with the wax figures at the Avenue of Stars in Hong Kong...



      Here's Marie when she visited Shanghai, China...

She's often mistaken as a Korean by Chinese locals...

      At Fanta Wild Amusement Park...



      Don't she look amazing?

     She's one girl (I've said this once before) who works hard but never forgets to have a good time everytime.  With her go-getter attitude and overwhelming positivity combined with her being a realist, she sure will reach greater heights.

     Marie will be leaving for India this Sunday (September 18, 2011) to work as a fashion instructor in one of the reputable fashion schools in the world today.  Good luck! and we wish to see more of your awesome style here on my blog.  You're off again to another adventure and we can't wait to hear about them soon.

      By the way, I personally wish that Philippines has a cooler climate.  Layering clothes is one of my greatest frustration while I'm here in this tropical country, haha!  Anyway, we certainly had a good time reminiscing childhood stories and how we were as kids.  It's fun to remember how we were -- which makes us more appreciative of the here and now Plus of course -- we had a good laugh listening to anecdotes of her own mis-adventures while in a foreign land.  Can you imagine her almost missing a flight and running across the bigggg airport carrying heavy luggage?  Well, that might be part of my next post so visit us again sometime soon! ☺

     Thanks Marie for sharing your pictures and your stories.  More importantly, thank you for sharing with me and with my loyal readers how you look TODAY. 


     Until my next post!

*Photos of Marie are used with permission.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa! its worth reading mike! i just sooo loveeet! hahaha! -jho

J said...

wow..wish i had the time go to china.. it seems interesting

Unknown said...

ayos ah! ganda din pala sa china

Sam D. said...

I like how you and your siblings cherish each other...sweet! Your parents must be proud of you guys because you all three has a good career. :-)

BON said...

pretty lady, walking down the street.. pretty lady..! ^^

E1-tribe said...

amazing larawan ...salamat sa iyo kaya marami para sa pagbisita sa aking blog

Raul said...

Hello nice Post have a good weekend

drummer said...

nice shoots. thanks for share. regards.

E1-tribe said...

are ur from Manila... i like manila... shopping in Mall of Asia is amazing.. the people friendly and lovely...

Michael said...

Anonymous (1) - Haha, have a safe trip to India Jho!

jackieKOH (2) - This world is interesting bro! China included. ☺

Bino (3) - Thanks for the visit Bino.

Sam D. (4) - Haha, hi Sam! Nooo, not really. But I'm kinda proud by our strong bond. Afterall, family should definitely stick together. ☺

Bon (5) - Thanks for the visit boss Bon.

E1-tribe (6 & 10) - Haha, thanks for trying to comment using my language. But google translator really messed it up. Yeah, I am from Manila. Thanks!

Raul (7) - Hey Raul, thanks!

Christian Tadeo (8) - hey Chris, thank you. Sure!

Drummer (9) - thanks buddy!

Thank you guys for visiting! Take care always ☺

Miss Zarikona said...

amazing :)

GIDT said...

new friend from Indonesia

bbtoo said...

Hello there!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate it.

Michael said...

Thank you guys for the visit and for the comments!

Alifia said...

I am here because you leave a positive message on my blog post. and I very appreciate it and give you +1 button for this great articles ;)

TambelanBlog

Michael said...

TambelanBlog (16) - Thanks buddy, I just gave out an honest opinion about your post. It's my pleasure.

Tebinfea said...

Hello my friend
My blog is active again
This week is sunny.
Enjoy these beautiful autumn days.
Teb.

Michael said...

Tebinfea (19) - Hey Teb, that's great to know. Thanks for the visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...