The 'Scentsy' Story

     I still have hangover from watching Game of Thrones Season 1 last weekend (in fact I still dream about it sometimes, LOL!) when I saw this really cool thing the other day.  Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:

The Shale Scentsy Warmer

A little background:  This cool thing is one of the many stylish warmer designs from Scentsy, and is the safer alternative to burning scented candles or heating up scented oils.  The really nice thing about these products is that they use a low-watt bulb to slowly melt specially formulated wax (called Scentsy bar or Scentsy brick) to gradually release fragrance into the air.  Because the wax is gently warmed and not burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than traditional candles.  Better, safer and there are over 80 distinct Scentsy scents you can choose from to suit your mood, your home or the occasion.

Product specifics:  The Shale Scentsy Warmer (picture above) is in the Scentsy Fall Catalog of 2011 and is made of  cool, textured tiles of natural black slate topped by a dish of frosted glass, held in place by a sleek iron trivet. This cool design commands a certain individuality and is my personal favorite among the many designer choices.  Best part is, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot, or lead...  it is a safer alternative to using traditional candles.

     What I like about the Scentsy system is the fact that they have endless possibilities and options.  The variety of style that they have and the option to even customize your warmer is proof that they care about you and your taste.  There's one to suit your home or office, whether to enhance your style, make a statement or just to express your mood.  The Shale Scentsy Warmer in particular will definitely look awesome in any room.  The clean design, elegant look and the sturdy built will match any decor, or any room.  It strongly radiate such a classic air that even Queen Cersei (oppss, I told ya, I still have not gotten over Game of Thrones yet) would love to have this in her room any time.

        Until my next post!

15 comments:

ardee sean said...

ako may hangover din last weekend pero not this type.. #AlamNa heheh :P

Jun said...

Salamat myke sa pagbisita sa
geotayo

Afiqah Rozaidi said...

:D

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend, thank you very much for your visit, happy Thursday with peace and health. Hugs Valter.

Unknown said...

Coll stuff! I think i want to have that soon! I will put it on my room! haha!

yoetama said...

good afternoon bro,, i visit your blog again,

Mommy Liz said...

yup, i have one of those and it's nice. sometimes i get scared that the mini bulb inside will cause fire but it didn't. I turn mine on when I cook something that my husband's sense of smell will not take lightly..:) thanks for the visit

Michael said...

ardee sean (1) - RD, enlighten us, what type of hangover was that? ☺

Phil (2) - You're welcome Phil, thanks for the visit.

Pikako (3) - :D

Cmte. Valter (4) - Thanks valter!

vandro (5) - Thanks vandro! It will certainly look good in your room buddy.

yoetama (6) - Thank you for the visit my friend!

Mommy Liz (7) - Mommy Liz! That is so cool. Thank you for the visit too!

Thank you for the comments guys! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much my friend Myke for your visit, I go well! Happy new day with peace & health. Hugs Valter.

My Good Life Blog said...

Ayos ah! Kewl... LOL! Great job! I shoot you an email, I have added something to discuss between the two of us. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much my friend for your visit, good weekend with peace & happiness. Hugs Valter.

Mika said...

Have a nice saturday my friend s :p :D

Michael said...

Cmte. Valter (9 & 12) - Thank you my friend for the visits! Appreciate that a lot.

My Good Life Blog (10) - My stateside friend, Embam! Haha, thanks! I will join in your and your husband's contest.

My Lonely (11) - Thank you! Visited you as well. ☺

Mika (13) - Thanks Mika, have a great week ahead!

Unknown said...

I am delighted to be visiting your blog. A lot of the information I can find here. Thank you for sharing information. :)

Sincerely,
Health is Everything

Michael said...

Healthy Living (15) - Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...