Visit my Other Blog!

      Hey guys, I have another blog!  

     Show Me Your Look Today is somehow a fashion blog where I write about myself and people who are dear to me.  Although I do not limit the range of ideas that I can write about in this blog, I just feel that I need to put up another blog where I can share with you, my dear friends, everything there is about this life.  And so, last September 16, I've finished version 1 of my second blog. I call it:


 The Pinoy Wanderer "The five senses and everything in between."

     It is still under construction, ideas are still coming in.  I hope you guys can support it, the same way you've supported Show Me Your Look Today.

     Do visit it and you may do any or all of the following:
  • Leave a comment.
  • Suggest topics or just share your insights
  • Bookmark it (press CTRL+D)
  • Follow it.  You may use any account that's applicable: Google, Twitter, Yahoo or any account that's allowed.☺
  • Visit it again. 

     Please?  Haha!  Thanks!

     See ya on my next post.



19 comments:

J said...

LIKE'd.. haha..

btw what is pinoy ???

BlogS of Hariyanto said...

congratulation for your new blog my friend :)

Unknown said...

ia-add sa blogroll :D

Michael said...

jackieKOH (1) - Haha, thanks jackie! Pinoy is slang for Filipino.

BlogS of Hariyanto (2) - Thank you!

Bino (3) - Thanks Bino!

Suwanto said...

look like...
nice blog guys...

drummer said...

i hope you can success with yur new blog. thanks for come.

ardee sean said...

wow, so nice.. i will get hooked.. :P

Alifia said...

I had gave you Button +1 for this. hope you can do the same at my blog ;) hehehe .. keep blogging and Fun!

Ralf said...

Morning visit ;) nice post

news and life style said...

helloo....
good job dude..

kim said...

congratulations on your new blog! keep it up! :)

by the way, do you mind checking out on Trim My Toes?

Michael said...

Suwanto (5) - Thanks bro!

Drummer (6) - I truly appreciate the kind words, thanks!

Ardee (7) - Ardee! How are you doing?

TambelanBlog (8)- Thank you! Yep, did the same thing for you my friend. ☺

Ralf (9) - Thanks ralf!

news and life style (10) - Thanks man!

Kim (11) - Thank you, and sure I will visit your site.

Thank you guys for the comments!

Axl Powerhouse Network said...

interesting hehehe.. added this in my list :D

Michael said...

Axl (13) - Hey thanks bro. That's so nice of you. Take care!

Unknown said...

nice to meet u my friend..ur blog its very nice, u give me a many stories and i like it..success for a new ur blog my friend see ya.. ^^

Michael said...

Venomia Blog (15) - Thank you Dui! See ya.

Tebinfea said...

Hello my friend.
I want a beautiful day for you.
Teb.

Unknown said...

eii friend , thanks visiting me, visit u back

Michael said...

Tebinfea (17) - Hey Teb, enjoy the week ahead!

Edy Sant (18) - Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...