Have FUN and Get PAID To Blog!

     I became a blogger by accident.  Blogging was my brother's idea and I was just helping him put up a blog last year when the unbelievably crazy thing happened.  I became a BLOGGER!  Before I knew it, I was already putting up Show Me Your Look Today and was having so much fun writing about my own adventures.

      I initially tried to limit the blog to just showing off personal style, after-all, I mainly post photos of myself and my friends.  When I featured two of my closest friends two months after the blog has started and wrote about my insights on friendship, people noticed my writing and encouraged me to write even more.  And so, that's how this blog has evolved into what it is right NOW -- a fashion blog with character.  I am quite aware that blogging is a bit of a responsibility, that's why I make it my guiding principle to always write with honesty and sincerity for who knows whose lives I'm touching with my words. 

Published September 5, 2010 and my 11th post.  I talked about friendship and the
standards we defy to make friendship work.

     That being said, I can say that blogging is definitely one of the most rewarding hobbies to spend your spare time on.  It has even become a lifestyle for many and I know a few who has become rich (and famous) for just doing what they love doing -- and that is, to BLOG.  At this point, I wanna share something that I recently discovered.  Do you know that you can earn from blogging?  This is just one of the many merits of blogging:  you get to do what you like and be rewarded for doing it.  So, if you are blogger like me, I introduce you to Bucks2Blog.  Just what is it that you need to do so you can get paid to blog?  Here:

  1. SIGN UP for their services
  2. If your blog qualifies, you will RECEIVE EMAIL OFFERS
  3. They will give you topics to choose from.  Pick those that interests you or that you know your readers might like.  Then you WRITE YOUR POST
  4. Then comes the best part: YOU GET PAID!


     When you write about the topic of your choice, just provide your honest insight and personal opinion.  Be truthful and be interesting.  As simple as that.  Go check out their website for more information.

     It really feels great to be able to write about my experiences and to be able to inspire other people with my stories.  But it is even greater to write about the things or ideas that I am passionate about and be able to earn at the same time.  I hope this blog post has inspired someone to become a blogger or to blog even more.  Good luck!

     Thank you for reading!  Until my next post.

18 comments:

Suwanto said...

hai..michael...thanks u...
my blog is indonesian language...if you dont understand dont worry...
but always visit my blog ..xii.xii
see ..u...

Alifia said...

It's great info for me. I just sign up cant wait to taste what its like ;) Paid 2 Blog its sound Delicious one ;) just like a cake :D

TambelanBlog

drummer said...

keep blogging. thanks

Thirdy Lopez said...

Thanks for the FYI!

I will check this out...

Sexy Wallpaper said...

was here :)

Mommy Liz said...

Finally, I found your blog. My friend Bam told me about you. Blogging is one way of expressing what we feel. I never thought that I could write anything. I am not a good blogger for my English is limited, but who cares, as long as I can say what I want to say, and people can understand what I mean, I am OK with that. Get paid while you blog is another story. I am glad it works for you. You can ask Bam who am I and she will tell you. good luck on your paid to blog career. It's fun. Have a great day!

http://wrozlie.com
http://alexajeanne.info
http://bloggeriam.info
http://anliz.info
http://mykidzpower.com

Daming blogs no? di ko na ilagay lahat, baka masakit na sa mata :)

Hope you can come visit me as well.

Anonymous said...

Very informative, im actually thinking of putting up my own blog since i stayed at home most of the time. thanks for this information, this may come in handy in the future.

Michael said...

Suwanto (1) - You're welcome! As a matter of fact I'm on my way to your blog.

TambelanBlog (2) - Haha, sure bro! It sure does.

drummer (3) - Will do. You too buddy.

Thirdy Lopez (4) - YW thirdy!

Sexy Wallpaper (5) - Thank you!

Mommy Liz (6) - Thanks, goodluck to us all. Haha, and btw, you definitely have lots of blogs! I'm on my way to each of them.

Anonymous (7) - Thanks!

Thank you guys for the comments! Come again.

voucher hotel murah di rajakamar.com said...

your blog realy attractive, thx

Princess Kaurvaki said...

hi, michael, I'm newbie blogger from Indonesia. Nice can greet you here.
Happy blogging, thanks to visit my site even you might be don;t understand Indonesian :)

Anonymous said...

nice info....! :D

Michael said...

voucher hotel murah di rajakamar.com (9) - Thank you!

Redva Kaurvaki (10) - Don't worry, I will use the google translator gadget you have on your site. ☺

World zone (11) - Thank you!

simtoink said...

hi..read this and tried!hope this works for me!fingers-crossed! :)
tnx..

Michael said...

simtoink (13) - Hi Mismis. You're welcome and good-luck!

JC said...

I used to do that for a while too, but it just seemed like the 10-20$ per post that I would make wasn't worth the time that I would spend doing it, especially since the company I was writing for would ask me to revise the entry (sometimes more than once) before they would pay me. It just got to be too much of a hassle.

I still blog, but now I just blog for fun -- mainly to see how many hits I can get.

Oh, and btw, for your readers, if they want to come spam my comments section at www.futuretwit.com, I have commentluv installed on the blog, so they can get trackback links to their blogs from it.

I am glad to see that you're enjoying the whole paid-to-blog thing though. I hope you make a few bucks :)

Michael said...

Thanks JC! I have not written much and fortunately, they have not asked me to re-write anything yet. Take care buddy!

Mansoor Aro Sil-ayen Ladiocan said...

how can I subscribe to your blog??? ang daming gadgets in all ..di ko makita kung saan ako mag susubscribe..ahehhe

Michael said...

Hi Duke, thanks for the visit. On the left side, there's a gadget where you can enter your email address so blog updates will be delivered to your email every-time I have a new post. Do visit my blog again, thanks! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...