Life is Beautiful!

Last Sunday (October 16, 2011) after having dinner at Conti's in Serendra
and on our way to Starbucks to get our dosage of caffeine, we saw these
really cool Christmas trees.
    In this life, you will meet someone who will make your heart beat fast, who will make you feel like you are the most important person on this planet.  You will meet someone who will make you forget about your priorities and everything or everyone else.  And for a while, both of you will be happy, contented, secured.  But life isn’t perfect.  Later on, maybe not too soon, your relationship will have problems.  You will argue about a lot of things, even the smallest of things.  You will have issues on priorities, decisions and how to live on each other’s expectations.  If there is no weaker sex, almost always, these arguments will become heated discussions -- discussions that will lead to other discussions, to blames, to regrets.  Hurtful words will be thrown -- will probably result to name calling, even making fun of one’s past or present.  It’s definitely not right, but when you feel left alone and wounded, most of the time, you will try to hurt the person responsible for the pain with the worst that you can.  Only, you feel the exact opposite of what you’re saying.  Because you’ve loved too much, you tend to take on revenge, even with just words. And then later on, you'll regret your actions.

      Then questions come.  You ask yourself:  have you done the right thing?  Then more and more questions come -- not just about you or what you did but about life in general.  You’ve become doubtful if life's really supposed to be like this.  You’ve become doubtful of everyone else – are they real or just putting on a show?  Are they sincere -- or just putting on a face?  Do they utter words that are true or they say things that they want you to hear but means entirely something else?  You start putting on a show too, so that everyone else is doing the same thing.  This goes to a point that everyone seems to be just putting up a facade that is really hard to get through.


At The Coffee Beanery in Edsa Shangri-la last October 13, 2011
for their Unlimited Coffee and Cakes

      But then again, you will meet someone whom you'll think is the ONE.  And when you do, you yourself will break down the walls that you’ve put up.  Although the real you might not be as nice, you will begin to be yourself again:  fragile, sensitive, demanding, possessive... the list could go on.  And if things won't work out again, you will begin another cycle of pain and disappointments.

     My friends, life is an endless battle for happiness.  And we will be forever lonely if our standard for happiness is superficial, fleeting or temporary.  Real love goes beyond the physical, the material things, the things that can be quantified or bought.  Real love is loving someone's true self, or a decision to change to be better for the one that you love.

     I still believe in serendipity… and if it’s meant to be, fate will find a way.  And to those who are still looking for that ONE who will make their heart beat fast and maybe will make them fall in love, not just for the moment but for every moment of their lives… they should believe too.

     This short essay which I found from my old hard drive was written more than five years ago and is originally titled 'Musings.'  I intentionally did not put an appropriate title or used the correct photos so I'll know who reads my posts with the comments they'll post below.  Besides, my thoughts here are immaterial especially if you're someone who has not fallen in love or have yet to fall in love.  I know that people don't actually read stuff like this and will probably write comments such as nice photos, or visiting you here, or cool Christmas trees or nice site.  If you're someone who do take the time to read, go share the fun and check out who has left the most inappropriate comment.  LOL!

See ya on my next post!
tags: essay about love, falling and love, falling out of love

23 comments:

ardee sean said...

i was reading your post and kinda confused it with the pics.. i was about to say, oh it's the Christmas spirit.. and sure thing happiness and love na naman jan sa pinas.. that's why you are advising to those who are still looking for that ONE.. then serendipity came, and kala ko si Ynez un.. heheh..

well intention mo pala.. anyways that was a good read and i like the 2nd to the last paragraph of your musings.. ;)

~Beb~ said...

Hello,

Lol..Your post is telling us the bad and good ONE. Hope those pict brings u in a GOOD ONE.
:)

Happy Day ahead Myke.

Anonymous said...

Ang hirap at ang sarap mainlab.. Nasasaktan ka lang madalas. But then, to love and be loved in return is... HEAVEN. Ganun naman kasi kapag naiinlab diba.. Kung ika'y nagmamahal, kelangang handa kang masaktan. In the end naman, pag makita mo na yung "The One", todo happiness naman. :D

I believe in serendipity, too.. I guess, I'm still waiting for that pleasant accident to happen. :P Oohkayy..

Have a great day, Myke! :D

Btw, nice pictures. Merry Christmas! hehe,,

Clark Kenty said...

Hey, Myke!
You managed to express perfectly!
Indeed, it is sometimes difficult to use the Google translator, but it's a way!
You write very well and express yourself with sophistication.
I'm glad to be talking to good people!
By the way ... The book is really important things in relationships Between people - The world is complicated!
Thank you for your presence!
Take care my Friend, Myke!
A hug!
Cheers!

gelovsky said...

Wow! I love the trees... Christmas season is in the air...yay!!

" In this life, you will meet someone who will make your heart beat fast, who will make you feel like you are the most important person on this planet. "

Still searchin' =(

Anyway. Mike maybe you're interested to start your own perfume business... No need to pay for anyting since I'm gonna be your sponsor ^^ The commission and the profit will all be yours... I just really need to expand my network, and of course to earn.. The downside is that, you just need to sell perfumes to your friends or officemates or for personal use. By the way, NO QUOTA ^^ Just message my on my mail gelovsky@gmail.com if you're interested.. If not okay lang no worries, just trying my luck here. ^^

TheCuteTigerBaby said...

http://i51.tinypic.com/vcrnsm.gif
Good morning my friend Myke.
I`m here again to wish you a great day. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much my friend for your visit, happy Thursday with peace & health. Hugs Valter.

Unknown said...

Hi..Good morning, good day

Mang Lembu said...

cantiknyahhhh...

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much my friend Myke for the visit, good weekend with happiness and smiles. Hugs Valter.

TheCuteTigerBaby said...

http://i52.tinypic.com/zwarti.gif Have a great friday and happy weekend dear Myke. Hugs

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

yeah christmas is coming !! ^^

Tips Cahaya said...

OK, thanks Michael. Happy Sunday :)

My Good Life Blog said...

Fashionista!!!! LOL! Love is in the air.... la,la,la,la.... Love is in the air.

Unknown said...

all im thinking about is singing "Shake it up christmas"...

:D

jamesaldo31 blo9 said...

i like ur style men...!!!
i looked that you like to write, right...??
your posting all about you...:D
would you like put my link blog in your blog?

http://tipsbarudipercaya.blogspot.com

i want to be your friend ...:D

Puteri Kayangan?@#$%???? said...

Thank u for coming :). Nice pic .. i like ur style ..chayo2!

yoetama said...

just leave a comment :D , I hope your Christmas celebration this year fun

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much my friend for your visit, happy new week with peace & successes. Hugs Valter.

Scarlett said...

Hi Myke, it's actually the beautiful trees that attracted me to this particular blog post. I was just going to comment on how gorgeous the trees are and then I read your post. It's very true and interesting. I always hurt the ones I love most. I wonder how much they misunderstand my passion. It's because I love them that I'm so animated. Anyone I don't love I wouldn't put that kind of energy in it.
As far as romance goes, well I'm middle aged and lived through alot. I'm divorced and alone and will stay that way for good. I like it. I don't think I will ever love a man enough to fight for a relationship. I adore my children and my parents and siblings - they're blood and I feel it. But just a man, don't know if I could, don't understand loving someone that's not my blood. Love relationships really irritate me. I do believe in finding beautiful serenity and I seek it everyday. Wow you really got me thinking. I could go on and on, maybe I should get my own blog lol.
Thanks so much for visiting my site. Now I can say I was here too. Big hugs Scarlett

Clark Kenty said...

Hello! Michael ... I read everything he wrote in this post!
I really enjoyed it!
I think it would be a perfect time to end of year, around Christmas, because there are many truths in his words.
Especially I love Christmas ... It is always a special moment!
Congratulations on the power of words and the artistic Ability to take perfect shots!
The hug!
Cheers!

rona said...

Hey there myke. I love your photos and outfit. And your post made me think about your definition of love. Indeed, all what you said is true. Well, for me, love isn't always good. In our relationships, we have our own shares of ups and downs with our partners. The question is, how are we dealing with every disputes and misunderstandings? And how well or how worse it ends? I just hope that it ends up well although the reality is, it's not always like that.
Have a great Christmas Myke! Thanks for coming over my blog.

Rona
www.ronadelle.blogspot.com
www.ronareviews.blogspot.com
www.athomeakodito.blogspot.com

Neriz Gabelo said...

Huwaw!

First: The Christmas trees were really nice. You blended well with them. :)) Or shall I say they blended well with your hot as in "hot hot" looks? :)

Second: You already! Keeping behind unrelated pics such a wonderful piece of writing. haha. You just keep improving--as a person and as a writer. You may have written in five years ago, but you were able to maintain its essence and craft.

May I again quote some parts that I like and respond tp them? (without robbing you of the brilliance that you have)


I still believe in serendipity… and if it’s meant to be, fate will find a way. And to those who are still looking for that ONE who will make their heart beat fast and maybe will make them fall in love, not just for the moment but for every moment of their lives… they should believe too. --->> It's that faith that love will see you both through that keeps all people believing in SERENDIPITY. At this time, the Prince of Serendip might be staring at you and giving you a naughty wink. :)

This short essay which I found from my old hard drive was written more than five years ago and is originally titled 'Musings.' I intentionally did not put an appropriate title or used the correct photos so I'll know who reads my posts with the comments they'll post below. --->> C'mon, we read your work and we read you. Whether with appropriate pics or not. So just continue writing, especially when you write with your heart. :)

Besides, my thoughts here are immaterial especially if you're someone who has not fallen in love or have yet to fall in love. --->> Whether we have fallen in love or yet to fall in love, these words make us believe that love is a potent potion that keeps us all going. Your words captured its essence in a piece of writing as this one. :)

I know you well and that lady who deserves your heart is most blessed to have you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...