Useful Ideas!

      Hey guys!  Show Me Your Look Today is back for a quick word.  I'm on my way out but I thought that I needed to share this with you first.

Image taken from MangoOrange site.

      I was scouting the web earlier today looking for interesting ideas when I've stumbled upon this site called MangoOrange.  You see, I'm constantly on the lookout for ways on how I can further improve my site's contents and performance.  MangoOrange.com is a good discovery for a budding blogger like me and to those who wants to start their own blog or site.

Why do I find the site useful?  Several reasons:

     First:  it contains really valuable insight about SEO or Search Engine Optimization.  I've read an interesting article from the site that contains guidelines on how to properly do article marketing (how to write stuff on the Internet and earn from it) and it also has other cool stuff that I could use for myself as a blogger.

     Second:  it presents site owners who are looking for web hosting services many valid and definitely proven alternatives.  They have a list of reliable web hosting providers and a short review of why that particular web hosting service can be considered an option.  If ever I decide to get my own web hosting provider, now I know where to get ideas.  Yep, and they also have tons of useful articles which can help webmasters who are looking for web hosting services and other related web news.

    Third:  they got loads of free wordpress templates and WordPress hosting suggestions.  You don't need to go far to get what you need.  I am seriously considering getting a WordPress template myself if ever I put up a new blog.

     I guess that's all for now.  Where am I going you ask?  I need to do some errands and will buy these cool glasses I tried on last Sunday. 


      What do you think?  Does the geek look suit me? :-p

      Until my next post!

21 comments:

Heldalory said...

hai myke, i was here, join my other site please :)
http://koma-unikinfo.blogspot.com/
thanks myke, happy blogging

Aarfeen said...

Really an informative post for new and old bloggers.

your desire to make new changes in the blog is also helping me. thanks.

also visit my blog:
http://krazyjokes.blogspot.com/

lina@happy family said...

Nice info, but I still don't have a wordpress blog.

Hehehe, the geek look suits you :D

JC said...

I like the geek look on you.

I have the geek look without even trying :). For some reason, it doesn't do it for the girls :(

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much my friend for your visit. Hugs Valter.

mikexplorer said...

happy weekend to you my dear friend.. keep in touch

Michael said...

Thank you guys for the visit! Enjoy your weekend!

Mala princeza Vladanka said...

http://numerologijapsihomatricealeksandrov.blogspot.com/

Thanks, I follow you, best regards

Clark Kenty said...

Hello, Myke, How are you?
Thanks for visiting!
Thank you for the comment on my blog!
Congratulations on your blog!
You are always welcome!
Have a nice weekend!
A hug!
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend Michael, I have translator, thank you very much for your visit, good weekend with peace & happiness. Hugs Valter.

Tebinfea said...

Hello dear friend.
Good Sunday to you.
Cloudy here.
Teb.

DynastyNet said...

Nice Posting..happy blogwalking guys...

recipes said...

Hello friend...
I so like this template...so wonderfull..
if you any time visit my blog too...

Luwukzchannel said...

keep posting...explore here..nice blog..

yoetama said...

i here dude :D thx for idea

website registration India said...

I have gone though your website and found it very interesting read.. I appreiciate this task for sharing this information. Hope, you keep updating it very frequently.

Nelson said...

Hello my dear friend Mike..I wish you a wonderful new week. Greetings from Rio de Janeiro!

TheCuteTigerBaby said...

http://i55.tinypic.com/65zxmt.gif Have a nice day dear friend Myke. Hugs

Michael said...

Hey guys, thanks for the visit and the comments!

Dedicated web hosting india said...

You made certain good points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found the majority of people will have the same opinion with your blog. Low price web hosting

Top hosting companies in India said...

Your post really helped me to understand this. It has great details and yet it is easy to understand.That's what i was looking for. I will definitely share it with others.Thanks for sharin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...