Fashion on the Streets!

     I've thought of this idea for awhile now but have not really mustered enough will to do it.  And so today, I formally launch a segment of my blog which I will call:  Fashion on the Streets!

     Aside from featuring close friends,  every now and then I will be also be publishing pictures of random people from random places.  The people I will feature are those who have impressed me with their style and personality at a glance.  I may find my subjects  while dining at a restaurant, walking on the street, while on the bus, at a gathering, or even while checking on my friends' status update on Facebook or Twitter.  In other words, it could be any of you guys.  Awesome, right?

     The goal of this segment is to get inspiration from the well-dressed but ordinary people who roam the streets of Manila and everywhere.  As I've said before, let's become an inspiration to one another.  We need to get inspiration from others as well as be the cause of inspiration.  The streets are filled with tons of fashion possibilities that can inspire us to define or re-define our own style.  

     A style that enhances one's personality, a style that's functional and truthful, comfortable yet edgy -- is definitely a style that's worthy to be published in my blog.  The clothes we should wear are those that does not only makes us look good but also feel good about ourselves.

     Of course I should be the one to start this segment with my own and most recent photo.  I can mostly be seen wearing plaid shirts and jeans, but tees are also an essential part of my wardrobe.  Style matched with comfort -- is always a good combination.  And nothing is more comfortable than cotton t-shirts and a pair of well-used, torn, good ol' jeans.

At Conti's in Serendra, while waiting for my order.  This is how random
a random photo's gonna be.  But hey NO,  I will not be harassing people
just to get their pictures.  I need willing victims.  LOL!
      So get ready to be spotted!

     By the way, if you feel that you have a recent photo than speaks a lot about your style and you feel can inspire people about their own, e-mail them to me at yourlook2day@yahoo.com.  Include a little story and that's about it. 

     I'm definitely looking forward to my first Fashion on the Street! feature.  See ya on my next post!
tags: fashion on the streets, ZWQZX5NPFS45

13 comments:

ardee sean said...

sounds good.. nice one mike ;)

Artiemous said...

this is really cool theme for a blog, a pinoy version of GQ's street style. awesome! keep it up!

Admin said...

Nice one myke! Thanks!

John Bueno said...

Hey there! Thanks for telling me you spotted my site on Nivea's page :) and THANK YOU for visiting my space in the cyberworld. =) You are actually doing one of the things I want to do, which is shoot random strangers LOL goodluck sa ganito hehe... and yes I'm back in your site again.. mag baback read ulet ako =)

Bino said...

fashionistang fashionista ka talaga pre!

Brilli Healthy said...

congratulations on the opening of a new segment of "Fashion on the Street!"
hopefully can inspire for many people

lina@home sweet home said...

Great idea :)

kim said...

thanks for always visiting my blog! good luck on your new segment.. you have my support always! :D keep it up!

A said...

Awesome blog. New follower here. I like your laidback style.

Michael said...

ardee sean (1), Artiemous (2), Marco (3), KUMAGCOW (4), Bino (5), Brilli Healthy (6), lina@home sweet home (7), Kim (8), Aria (9) - Thank you guys for the visit. Hopefully this idea prospers. Take care!

Clark Kenty said...

Hey, Myke!
It rains a lot around? Or it is hot?
In my country, the weather are "crazy" ... ahahaha
Does cold and heat at the Same Time.
Well... We begin another week! So ... good walk!
Take care!
See you later!

cik nur said...

nice outfit yaaa

Michael said...

clark lost (11) - Hey Clark! It's still hot in Manila. And just like in Brazil, the weather is crazy here too coz it's supposed to be getting cold around this time but it's still hot.

cik nur (12) - Hey, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...